jueves, 3 de abril de 2008

nada

me encanta crear entradas, aunque sean pavadas. ajajaj
después de esto me voy a dormir que por fin tengo la siesta libre.

acá la cancion por la qe mi nombre de usuario es naive
me gusta la versión de lily (allen)




I'm not saying it was your fault although you could have done more
Oh you're so naive yet so
How could this be done
You're such a smiling sweetheart oh and your sweet and pretty face
In such an ugly way something's so beautiful
That everytime I look inside I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking
True or false it may be but she's still out to get me
I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking. true or false it may be she's still out to get me
I may say it was your fault 'cause I know you could have done more
oh you're so naive yet so
How could this be done by such a smiling sweetheart Oh and your sweet and pretty face
In such an ugly way something so beautiful- Everytime I look inside I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking
True or false it may be she's still out to get me. I know that she knows that I'm not fond of askin true or false it may be she's still out to get me
How could this be done by such a smiling sweetheart oh you're so naive yet so
Such an ugly thing Someone so beautiful
And everytime you're on his side.. I know she knows that I'm not fond of asking
true or false it maybe be she's still out to get me and I know she knows that I'm not fond of asking
true or false it maybe be but she's still out to get me
Just don't let me down, just don't let me down, hold on to your kite
Just don't let me down, just don't let me down , hold on to your kite. just don't let me down Just don't let me down hold on to this kite... Just don't let me down.

1 comentario:

Chota dijo...

Amo a The Kooks Mucho MUCHO, pero esta canción en particular me gusta más como la cnta Lily :)