miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2008

Define like

mientras se terminaba de bajar ''Pret-a-poor-J'', me acordé de esta escena



Blair: You nauseate me.
Chuck: All this talk about how you have to be with Nate or the world will end. Face it, it's over.
Blair: You sound like a jealous boyfriend.
Chuck: Yeah, right. You wish.
Blair: (scoffs) No. You wish.
Chuck: Please. You forget who you're talking to...
Blair: So do you. Do you... like me?
Chuck: Define like.
Blair: Oh. You have got to be kidding. I do not believe this.
Chuck: How do you think I feel? I haven't slept. I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach... fluttering.
Blair: Butterflies? Oh, no no no no. This is not happening.
Chuck: Believe me, no one is more surprised, or ashamed than I am.
Blair: Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire. But, these butterflies? Got to be murdered.
Chuck: Fine... it wasn't that great, anyway.
Blair: Thanks.


Entonces cambié el título del blog, porque me encanta cuando chuck (♥) dice ''define like'', además el título anterior me tenía cansada.

No hay comentarios: