viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008

Reality, Illusion

I gave up coffee and cigarettes. I hate to say it hasn’t helped me yet... I thought my problems would just dissipate and all my pain would be in yesterday, I poured my booze all down the kitchen drain and watched my bad habits get flushed away- I thought that that would keep my head on straight and all my pain would be in yesterday.. But it’s true, I’m still blue.
but I finally know what to do. I must quit, I must quit you

I thought that if I didn’t go and play the sadness would get bored and go away. I thought that if I didn’t go astray that all my pain would be in yesterday

But it’s true, I’m still blue, but I finally know what to do
I must quit, I must quit you

I sold my guitar and my piano (I thought that it was these that kept me low). I thought if only I could try and change, that all my pain would be in yesterday

I must quit... you.


.

No hay comentarios: