domingo, 11 de enero de 2009

Unique


Audrey. Classy, beautiful, simple, IT girl. An icon.



Again, I updated my playlist. I like to feel happy everytime i listen to it, so that's why all those songs, most of them, are pop, indie, alternative, soundtracks -you can see a BIG gossip girl influence haha-. It's kind of divided into 3 parts: the first one (also the last one, with css' songs) has really catchy rhytms, it makes me wanna dance. These are followed by some rock songs, which are like a ''bridge''; so then we have the medium ones, that are kind of nostalgic... just in case i'm not in the mood. After that, i have the kooks, the virgins, kate nash and Good day from nappy roots. Very relaxing!
Finally, some dance songs, Yelle and (as i said before) Cansei de ser sexy.
That's all. I'm going to the bed, i'm not tired but it's too late right now. i'll let my computer have a rest too!
xoxo

(quería escribir en inglés, no sé. jajaja el 30 de enero me entero de la nota del Advanced!)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

el otro día leí todo el quizz ese que hiciste el 31, y me di cuenta que somos muy parecidas (me impresiono cuando dijiste que lo que querias ser cuando seas grande era sentirte completa, 'cause I want exactyl the same thing)
Amo la música que pusiste en el playlist, y es verdad que hacen cambiar de humor jajaja.
gracias por opinar en el blog, acerca de ese fuckin' tema, espero que cuando vos tengas que decidir ya haya decidido y si necesitas ayuda acerca de eso, sabes que a mi me pasó lo mismo (hablamos a futuro, claaaro) y podés contar conmigo jajaj
un beso ♥