miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

Stay Positive


I'm coming out of my cage and i've been doing just fine
gotta gotta be down because i want it all

it started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this?
(it was only a KISS, it was only a kiss)

now i'm falling asleep as she's calling a cab, while he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag



now they're going to bed and my stomach is sick, now it's all in my head but...
she's touching his chest now, he takes of her dress NOW LET ME GO



i just can't look, it's killing me (and taking control)





JEALOUSY, turning saints into the sea, Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis




But it's just the price I pay, destiny is calling me
open up my eager eyes................
Cause I'm Mr BRIGHTSIDE


(i never...)

1 comentario:

VICTORIA dijo...

Me encanto tu blog :O
soy del fotolog thensixty :P
Te agrego a mi lista de blogs, es buenisimo :D